Thanks so much for getting in touch. Below you’ll find more information on working together, including:
- A detailed look at my design process
- What I’ll need from you before the project begins
After you’ve had a look, head this way to schedule a free clarity call.
YOUR WEBSITE SHOULD LOOK AS PROFESSIONAL AS I KNOW YOU ARE
I know you’re probably wondering why you should invest in design.
“Is it worth thousands of my hard-earned dollars??”
The answer? Yes.
Good design will convert more website visitors into subscribers and customers.
Good design will help you bring in more leads.
Good design will take you from where you are to where you’re dreaming of being.
Don’t just take my word for it. Read what my clients think of working with me…
“I’ve had the special honor of working with Pristine Media and Gabriel. It was more than I can possibly describe. The level of heart, attention, authenticity, efficiency, intelligence, expertise…I mean I can literally go on and on and on. I am so grateful to have worked with Pristine Media, and would recommend them to any of my colleagues, any of my clients, be they corporates, NGOs, individual artists, or influencers.”
– Aaron Ableman U.N. Award Winning Musician, Activist, Actor, and Author
“He has now constructed 5 websites for me in a few short months. His services are competitively priced, he works lightning fast, and I am constantly getting complimented on how professional my websites look. Most of the websites were completed in a week or less and the only reason they took that long is that I was unprepared for how quickly Gabe would construct the site.
“I will NEVER work with another website designer ever again (had my fair share of disasters and wasted money), Gabe is a diamond in the rough. The only time there was ever an issue he had it fixed in less than an hour.”
– Riley Curran, Conscious Business Entrepreneur and Longtime Client
“I am a brand new business owner and wanted a unique Divi [WordPress] website. Well Gabe delivered, he was responsive, helpful, and knew his stuff. When my website was complete I squealed out loud because it was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend him, and will continue to call on him to help me with future web design products and needs.”
– Kim Mathis, Certified Kambo Practitioner & Licensed Acupuncturist
The Step By Step Process
1. Clarity call. After you’ve read through this page, you can schedule a free clarity call. You’ll be able to ask me any questions you have before booking!
2. Pay your deposit. Once you’ve decided you want to move forward, 50% of the total project price will be due at the at the start of the project before any work begins. The final 50% will be due when the project is complete but before the final website is handed over.
3. Sign my contract. We’ll both need to sign my contract so that we’re fully protected before working together.
4. Project management. I’ll create a Google Drive folder and share it with you. This is where we will collaborate on content, and share assets and information during the project. All of your website content (copy, images, videos, etc) will need to be given to me here.
5. Strategy call. We’ll get on a strategy call to discuss the goals, content needed, and visual direction of your new site. This strategy will be the foundation for the design ahead.
6. Web design. I’ll start with a live wireframe design of your homepage. You’ll have one revision round to request changes. Once you’ve approved it, I’ll start filling it in with real content and designing your other pages. You’ll then have two rounds of revisions.
7. Final payment. Before I hand over your website, you’ll need to complete your final payment. I’ll then send you everything you need to access your website and get started. If necessary, and needed training videos for you to know how to use the site will have been created and added to our shared Google Drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
What platform will you build my website on?
I’ll use WordPress to build your site, and specifically the Divi theme to go along with it. It’s powerful, simple, and easy for you to use on your own once the site is finished.
Do I need to buy a domain or hosting before working with you?
Yes, you’ll need to have a domain before we’re ready to launch. Your new site will be built on a subdomain (ex. yourbrand.madebypristine.media), so you can even get the domain after we’ve started. If you already have a domain, I’ll redirect it to your new website. I also offer different hosting and maintenance packages to suit my client’s needs, which I will share with you during the project.
How quickly can I work with you? Can you start working with me next week?
I’m usually booked in advance, but sometimes my schedule changes. Send me a message anyway, you might get lucky!